Call UPON PROFESSIONAL SERVICE PROVIDERS WHEN MOVING HOUSE
To noteProfessional removal companies allow you to save on time and efforts.
To avoid breakage, it is better to have recourse to a team of professional removers.
Advice and know-how are indeed most welcome at such hectic times.
Professionals are experienced and better organised. They also have the necessary equipment to ensure that there is no damage to your furniture and delicate objects.
Moreover, in the event of breakage or damage caused by a remover, the damages are covered by the company’s insurance since the company is contractually liable for the goods under its responsibility.
The factors to take into account
- Take an appointment well in advance (if possible 2 months before you move house)
- Ask for a detailed quote
- Contact several removal companies to compare prices
- Choose a company recognised for its good level of services
- Be careful about the general and special terms and conditions
- After your house move, unpack your boxes and check all furniture as soon as possible
- In the event of dispute with your removal company, we advise you to send a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt within 3 days of the house move in order to inform it of the damage and request for the compensation provided for in the agreement.
Looking for real estate? Go
Your selection Go
No articles in my selection